Change is not only inevitable; it is necessary for organisations to evolve, survive and thrive. However, change can create tension and strain for those effected, therefore planning and preparation are fundamental. The objective of organisational change management is to enable employees and stakeholders to embrace and engage with change, and to identify and minimise sources of resistance.
Transformational Planning and Organisational Change is the coordinated management of change activities. This approach supports both the organisation and individuals as they plan, implement and benefit from change.
We specialise in developing frameworks to transform work cultures by creating:
- A compelling vision for change
- Commitment to the change process in the senior leadership team
- Buy-in and engagement from staff at every phase of the transformation
- Values and behaviours that make the benefits of change observable, tangible and measurable
- Communication plans to ensure the smooth implementation of change; keeping the workforce informed and involved, galvanising support and dealing with challenges
A leader’s goal is to lead change, present a compelling vision, talk about it, prepare the workforce for it, understand reactions to it and help drive it. We work with leaders to help them through that process to deliver exceptional outcomes.
wm consulting ranked in the top 10 of Change Management Strategists.
Read the interview with Ban Weston, Managing Director of wm consulting on change management and how to influence change in any organisation.
With the help of a guided and well-planned approach to change management, HR departments can strategically retrain their people to be more adaptive and receptive of new regimes and management styles. And, as change is not always easy to accept in an individual’s life, developing the right methods and techniques to adapt the ‘change’ effectively and efficiently to all parties involved is very important.Click to read the full article